Senior Project Manager (Technical French speaker)
We are instructed with an exclusive opportunity for a private family office in Central London that’s looking for a French speaking Senior level PM to be instrumental in the management of a c£10m property refurbishment in the Annecy area of France for one of their high net worth clients.
Largely remote reporting to our clients’ London office, the projects’ duration is circa 2 years and they’re wishing to appoint someone for September 2018. You will be principally based in Geneva or close to Swiss border in France. You be c1hr from site from a Geneva location.
- Qualified PM (RICS / MAPM) with 8-10 years project management experience
- French speaking to technically proficient level / bilingual
- Sound construction project management experience – preferably with projects in high end residential sector (from planning through to project handover)
- Exacting high standards
- Sound ability for independent & remote working
- Occasional business travel to Paris & London required
- Full EU driving licence
Your salary will be paid in £sterling and your package will also include suitable international accommodation and transportation. Our client would not be in a position to financially support an entire family relocation.
My client is fast developing its property division and this should be considered a long term opportunity as per their strong connections within the international high net worth market.
Salary expectation circa £70,000 – 90,000 basic salary + Benefits (basic salary dependent on experience)
At mjhr it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise, choose the experts… we make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to meet this specification, drop us a line for a confidential chat on 0207 932 0090