Our client is a leading SME property consultancy in Central London with an impressive reputation withing the private residential (BTR), hospitality (hotels) and commercial office sectors, typical projects ranging from £5-50m.
Whrether supporting or leading, it will be your responsibility to drive individual projects through all stages of construction. In some cases, projects can be particularly high risk and will test your client facing skills but equally will help you grow your onward managerial development and general impact on the business. Our clients believe that the employees of today are the company owners of tomorrow.
The role involves delivering all aspects of construction project management consultancy services, from inception to completion. This role will also offer some flexibility for working from home too.
Some core candidate criteria:
- Degree qualified (UK awarded), ideally BSc or MSc in Construction Project Management
- 5 years (min) UK property consultancy experience.
- Ideally chartered (RICS) and able to demonstrate a track record of successful project delivery; ability to manage & lead project tasks, ideally full delivery experience 0-7 stages.
- Strong project briefing skills, design management consultancy and H&S implementation.
- Exceptional organization skills (some project team management skills expected)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to develop successful relationships with clients / stakeholders
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
Salary up to £65k basic package for the right applicant plus our client can offer a great benefits package, including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection, life assurance and retail discount scheme, 25 days holiday (increasing with service), enhanced maternity / paternity pay.
At mjhrecruitment it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise, choose the experts… we make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to match this specification, please drop us a line for a confidential chat on 0207 932 0090