Senior Project Manager
Our client is a progressive and innovative medium sized consultancy with an impressive reputation for their residential care achievements, they sit alongside a 25 year history of other project successes across local, national and international developments, spanning both public and private sectors.
But , this opportunity is focused on a core exposure to the private residential care sector. It’s everything from new care villages value circa £20-30m, care homes for various clients values £15-20m and then specialist mental health facilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to play an integral role within this specialist PM team. You will be given leading client facing roles in projects to help you grow in terms of your senior development and your impact on the business. Our clients is firm that the employees of today are the company owners of tomorrow; the business proides itself on being carbon neutral.
The role involves delivering all aspects of construction project management consultancy services, from inception to completion. Cost reporting is also generally part of the project managers’ remit.
Some core candidate criteria:
- Degree qualified (UK awarded), ideally BSc or MSc in Construction Project Management with 5 years (min) UK consultancy experience.
- Ideally chartered (RICS) and able to demonstrate a track record of successful project delivery; ability to manage & lead project tasks, ideally full delivery experience 0-7 stages. (JCT D&B)
- Strong project briefing skills, design management consultancy and H&S implementation.
- Exceptional organization skills (some project team management skills expected)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to develop successful relationships with clients / stakeholders
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Candidate to be South East based (some flexibility on location)
- Some travel anticipated as UK wide portfolio
They are looking for a dynamic candidate to grow and excel in the role as this is a progressive opportunity as the post will, with due support, push you towards a managerial level. Your role will be genuinely hybrid working with disproportionate amount of working from home as to suit project / client demands.
Salary up to £70k package for the right applicant plus our client can offer a great benefits package, including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection, life assurance and retail discount scheme, 25 days holiday (increasing with service), enhanced maternity / paternity pay and early Friday finishes.
At mjhrecruitment it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise, choose the experts… we make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to match this specification, please drop us a line for a confidential chat on 0207 932 0090