Senior Project Manager
Our client are a prized construction consultancy with an outstanding global reputation. They’re seeking to hire a Senior Project Manager to assist in the delivery of a flagship regeneration project in the heart of London. This is their clients’ premier project and residential scheme with several phases to conclude. Currently at RIBA stage 4 (of Phase 1) our client are anticipating their appointment to two further stages and with a total project value of over £200m – consequently, they’re seeking additional support.
Minimum person specification:
- BSc / MSc in either a Surveying or Project Management degree
- MRICS / MAPM preferred
- Min 5-8 years project management experience within consultancy
- Sound technical experience with appropriate project experience – MUST have in excess of £25m single build basis.
- Experience of managing JCT contracts throughout all construction phases
- Ideally performed role as Employers Agent.
- Relatable experience within urban regeneration (large scale residential projects)
- Experience of liaising with clients, design teams and other consultants at all project stages
- Good IT skills / ability
- Excellent communication skills
Salary will be subject to candidate experience but my client have a reputation for offering higher than average packages to secure the right people. Basic salary guide is £65,000 – £90,000 + benefits
This would be career defining opportunity for an Senior PM / Associate level professional looking to either be involved in another prime urban regeneration project or indeed, an accomplished PM professional seeking to step up into larger scale projects.
At mjhr it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise, choose the experts… we make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to meet this specification, drop us a line for a confidential chat on 0207 932 0090