Senior Project Manager
Our client, a leading multidisciplinary construction consultancy in Central London is seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Project Manager to build on their existing team focusing on delivering new construction projects in the data centre sector.
The successful candidates will be reporting to a Project Director but will work as part of a wider projects team working closely with all of their interdisciplinary teams. Assisting Directors on a range of tasks, your principled duties will include:
- Responsibility for the construction delivery of the project
- Responsibility for the development of the project management strategy and delivery
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilized throughout the project
- Producing project execution plans
- Monitoring and documenting project progress and other performance indicators
- Tracking and documenting changes
- Preparing written project communication materials
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers
- Responsible for managing the sub-consultants and Construction Managers
- Attending and chairing meetings
- Stakeholder management
Candidates should have extensive post-qualification experience and principally have delivered a variety of projects. Successful candidates will also need to possess a track record of delivering construction phases of data centre projects.
You must be professionally qualified in fields of Construction Project Management and / or Building or Quantity Surveying.
In return, our client can offer the successful candidate excellent career progression and a supportive team around them. Starting salary to £75,000 per annum + benefits
At mjhrecruitment it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise, choose the experts… we make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to match this specification, please drop us a line for a confidential chat on 0207 932 0090