Assistant Project Manager
Our client, a highly respected Building & Project Management consultancy, is seeking to appoint an Assistant Project Manager to join their expanding London office.
You will report to the Associate Director to specifically assist him with his projects and you will be amongst a small team supporting on various projects. Our client also has an established building consultancy team.
Projects include various residential & commercial redevelopment projects for a private clients and a variety CAT A&B office refurbishments for investors and institutions. Projects are generally between c£500k – £15m
- Minimum of 1 year (max 3 years) post degree qualification experience, preferably experience in a private practice.
- RICS accredited degree – ideally Project Management or Building Surveying
- Good team player mentality and able to manage own tasks / workloads where required.
- Good communication and IT skills (MS Word, Excel and Project).
- Enthusiasm, good personality and professionalism are essential.
This is fabulous opportunity for an emerging talent to achieve some quality ‘hands on’ project running experience (start to finish) whilst benefitting from a friendly & supportive office. An ideal setting for APC development, you will gain exposure to a broad range of project management, employers agent and contract administration duties.
The candidate can expect an excellent salary to c£35,000 + benefits package and generous incentive bonus scheme.
At mjhr it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise, choose the experts… we make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to meet this specification, drop us a line for a confidential chat.