Our client, a global property consultancy, is seeking to expand its London team and hire an ambitious project manager to work on various development and refurbishment projects for occupiers and leading developers.
Selected projects and clients include:
- Global advertising group with projects in Europe
- Leading asset management companies – fit out projects from 3,000sqft-100,000sqft (£1m-£30m typical)
- A major landmark London development project – c£100m
- Tertiary education building projects – new build and major refurbishment– c£15-£70m
- Commercial office refurbishments – 50,000sqft-150,000sft (occupier)
- Major retail development scheme – London
Candidates will have around 5+ years post degree experience. MRICS, MAPM accreditations would be ideal but correlated experience is paramount. You should be at a level used to working with clients, design teams and contractors directly, be presentable, keen to work hard and be up for the challenge and excitement of working for a niche yet global business who are on an upward trajectory.
In return they will pay a competitive market rate remuneration (dependent on experience). The package includes contributory pension, private health, car allowance, discretionary bonus and other ancillary benefits.
At MJH Recruitment it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise: choose the experts… We make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to meet this specification, drop us a line for a confidential chat on 020 7932 0090