Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor – Construction (Developer)
Senior Quantity Surveyor & Assistant Quantity Surveyor vacancy
Our client is a boutique residential developer in West London who are wanting to employ two surveyors (full time) to help crystalize their Construction Management service to their clients. With several high end projects on site and others in pipeline, it’s the right time for this developer to strengthen it’s in house Quantity Surveying capability.
Based out of their West London offices, current projects include large residential schemes in the Cotswolds (in excess of £10m), on Finchley Road (in excess of £6m), Surrey and Marlow areas. Our client delivers bespoke residential projects for both High net worth individuals and investors alike.
- A trained Quantity Surveyor with contractor experience
- Construction Management project delivery experience
- BSc / MSc in either a Surveying and / or Construction Management
- MRICS / MCIOB preferred (at Senior QS level)
- Candidate must have private, high value residential development experience (UK based)
- Sound technical experience – project experience in excess of £5m on single build basis.
- Experience of liaising directly with clients, design teams and other consultants at all project stages
- Good IT skills / ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Car Driver with own vehicle
Salary will be subject to candidate experience guide is £65,000 basic (for Senior QS) and c£30k basic for Assistant level. Package benefits include discretionary bonus at Christmas, 30 days holiday (includes Christmas shut down) + pension + mileage (no car provision or allowance)
At mjhr it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise, choose the experts… we make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to meet this specification, drop us a line for a confidential chat on 0207 932 0090