Project Quantity Surveyor
Our client are an emerging specialist cost consultancy in the Kent area. Following a successful recruitment campaign in the spring, they’re now seeking to hire a Project level Quantity Surveyor to join their expert service!
Our clients market exposure is generally prime and super prime residential for private clients plus commercial projects for private investment clients that retain their properties. All current and pipeline projects are repeat client commissions or recommendations such is their excellent reputation.
A selection of which includes new build offices (behind retained facades) in central London, c£18m, a mixed use commercial (£8m) and smaller residential including one off houses to a pub conversion to flats, up to c£3m. Larger projects include a new build hotel in London, c£15m and various commercial schemes, up to about £20m due across the next 12-18 months in addition to notable prime residential projects.
Key person specification:
- Be recently RICS qualified or currently undertaking APC
- Experience with professional firms working client side but contractor surveyors will be considered
- Experience working with private sector clients (Prime residential experience isn’t essential)
- Be diligent, accurate and commercially astute
- Have good working capability with all modern software including QS packages
- Have direct experience of undertaking cost plans, taking off quantities and good knowledge of NRM & JCT Contract suite
- Be confident dealing with clients, consultants and contractors
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and be prepared to go the extra mile
- At APC level, capable of running smaller projects with minimal supervision and working with a partner on larger projects
In return, they can offer an excellent balance of office and Working From Home benefits with a negotiable starting salary, up to £50k + Benefits.
At mjhrecruitment it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise, choose the experts… we make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to match this specification, please drop us a line for a confidential chat on 0207 932 0090