Graduate or Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Our client is a small, passionate PQS consultancy with an robust client base and a rapidly growing pipeline of projects secured. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to gain an unmatched exposure to project delivery, commercial development and construction consultancy.
Who’s required? An ambitious Graduate / Assistant level Quantity Surveyor interested in the healthcare, residential and hospitality sectors to support the senior management team in Cambridge to work on some of the most interesting healthcare projects across the country.
The company has a young, ambitious and energetic senior management team who approach their projects with an open mind to challenging the status quo. Day to day you’ll assist them manage relationships and collaborate with clients and external stakeholders, in order to ensure client satisfaction and create new business opportunities.
Candidates wishing to apply should meet the following criteria:
- RICS Accredited BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying or Construction Project Management discipline (or Completing 2020)
- A good work ethic and the drive to succeed
- A genuine interest in accelerating their career
- Seeking to become a Chartered member of the RICS
- Be interested in Quantity surveying / Project Management
- Be interested / Experienced in JCT suite of contracts
- Be interested in growing your network with external stakeholders to build client relationships
- Some healthcare experience would be an advantageous but not essential
In return, you can look forward to a competitive reward package that includes an attractive starting salary, an unrivalled opportunity to shadow the directors of the business, they are confident that the right candidate will far surpass their career goals under their leadership. There’s also a performance-related bonus scheme and an employee recognition scheme. Other beneﬁts include membership fees to join your relevant professional body, employer contribution pension scheme, ﬂexible working and a flexible holiday scheme.
At mjhr it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise, choose the experts… we make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to meet this specification, drop us a line for a confidential chat on 0207 932 0090