Senior Quantity Surveyor (PQS – Northamptonshire)
Our client, an established & dynamic property consultancy is seeking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team of eight in their Midlands office. With several small offices around the UK too, including an office in Central London, consideration can be given to those candidates who can be based between locations on a time share basis.
Our client can demonstrate a genuine transparency through its operational function / managerial team, ensuring all staff have a real variety of projects with matching client responsibility. They also provide a flexible approach to employing staff to ensure they promote a strong work life balance.
Some current projects include:
- Variety of commercial office (CAT A & B) & retail projects
- Residential development work – a 3 year, £58m project.
- National building society roll out programme
- New build industrial facility, £16m
A quick person specification includes:
- MRICS qualified (ideally) with 5 years PQE (or 5-7 years post degree experience)
- Excellent client fronting and communications skills
- Experienced in acting as Quantity Surveyor and Employers Agent
- Some Project Management experience would be beneficial
- Working well within a small team environment
- Well versed in the major versions of the JCT contract
- Relevant experience within the residential and commercial/industrial sectors
Salary to c£65,000 + Benefits (dependent on core experience) Benefits package includes car allowance, 3% pension, RICS fees, Iphone, discretionary bonus)
At mjhr it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise, choose the experts… we make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to meet this specification, drop us a line for a confidential chat on 0207 932 0090