Senior / Project Manager
Our client is a globally recognized property consultancy but with a local & family feel to their working practices. This very friendly commercial fit out team provides project management and monitoring services across several sectors; Offices, Retail, Industrial, Hotels and Residential.
The team currently comprises of 12 delivery project managers and they’re seeking to hire a further project manager to the business due to a stretching workload.
Key personal criteria:
- Minimum BSc or MSc in either project management and / or building surveying
- MRICS (ideally) but candidates with related experience (Grad + 3 years min) should apply.
- Experience in contract administration
- Knowledge of project management processes and related software tools
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build working relationships in a diverse team environment
- A growing autonomy for managing your own projects
Key day to day responsibilities include:
- Assisting and or providing direction, coordination, implementation, execution of specific projects to a successful conclusion
- Managing internal and external project teams
- Assisting and managing the definition of the project scope, goals and deliverable, tasks and resource requirements
- Assisting and managing the development of project programmes
- Assisting and managing the assembly and coordination of project teams
- Assisting with the management of project budgets
In return, our client can offer a starting salary of £35,000 – 55,000 + an excellent package including a bonus of minimum 10% pa.
At MJH Recruitment it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise: choose the experts… We make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to meet this specification, drop us a line for a confidential chat on 020 7932 0090