Project Quantity Surveyor
Our client is a highly reputable and forward thinking Cost & Project Management consultancy based in the Northamptonshire area. They employ 20 staff and specialize within the accommodation sector delivering mental health centres, care homes and villages, acute health and specialist residential accommodation projects from £5 to £40m and they’ve a growing client list in PRS residential sector with projects between £20m – £60m.
This appointment is a strategic expansion of their Cost Management team and they’re seeking a Project level Quantity Surveyor who will assist with the delivery of their projects.
Minimum person specification:
- BSc / MSc in Quantity Surveying
- MRICS preferred but not essential
- A minimum 4 years PQS employment experience
- Good cost planning and Contract Administration experience (JCT ) with related projects.
- Experience of liaising with clients, design teams and other consultants at all project stages
- Good IT skills / ability
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Candidates with Contracting experience will be considered with appropriate experience.
- Candidates applying must reside within commutable distance of Northampton
Salary will be subject to candidate experience but my client have a reputation for offering higher than average packages to secure the right people. Basic salary guide is £40,000 – £60,000 and their benefits include a £6,000 car allowance + Pension (@5-6%) + Private medical + professional fees & flexible working too!
At mjhr it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise, choose the experts… we make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to meet this specification, drop us a line for a confidential chat on 0207 932 0090