Construction Project Manager (Estates)
Our client is an exclusive private estate based in the Hertfordshire area. They are seeking to hire a Construction Project Manager to advise, manage and execute a buildings masterplan to span the next 10-15 years. The estate is set over a significant area and houses a number of tenanted properties within commercial, industrial and residential units / dwellings and other ad hoc units – some in need of repair or replacement.
The successful candidate will be:
- Creating an estate wide masterplan incorporating key elements such as development of services, drainage, utilities and access.
- Integral to the compiling the construction programme of works
- Creating project briefs and oversee tender processes with local contractors and the management of.
- Responsible for clarifying / undertaking project costings
- Overseeing and managing all construction and development / repair and refurbishment of the existing and new buildings.
Who they’re looking for:
- A construction professional in or very local to Hertfordshire
- A construction degree holder – ideally ‘Construction Management’ and ideally MCIOB or equivalent qualification
- A professional with ‘hands on’ build contractor experience
- Someone with estates (ie. campus led) or mixed use development experience including groundworks infrastructure
- Someone with relevant experience to the projects at hand
You will be working directly within their estates team, initially refining an outlined project proposal list however you will need to be self-starting and a confident individual, someone who is technically competent & proven and able to look at the bigger picture to help the estate realise a realistic pipeline of projects.
Finally, this is a long term opportunity and candidates should consider their applications accordingly. This is a unique career opportunity and the successful candidate will have an unrivalled opportunity to become an integral part of the estates future whilst maximising the huge potential its lucrative location.
At mjhr it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise, choose the experts… we make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to meet this specification, drop us a line for a confidential chat on 0207 932 0090